Wednesday, August 6, 2014

When I created my seo company ten years ago, it was only after about five years of study as far as the way that search engines work, the way website code is structured, and the way business works. Only after I was confident that I was doing it better than all the other companies out there did I decide to actually form a company and do it for other people. Search engines have changed dramatically since then, and luckily we have had the smarts to change with them. Our customers consistently keep ahead of their competition, even if they are far smaller in size and have less money to attribute to SEO. The fact of the matter is that SEO is a process that can be used consistently to win over the competitors. The strategy is not always the same, but the overall premise is. We diligently keep doing the things the search engines are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment